B R O O K E
E I L E R S
brookeeilers.com | email@example.com ....................
SAVANNAH COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN, B.F.A. Visual Effects
EXPECTED GRADUATION: 2019
Anticipated Minors: Animation, Technical Direction
MENTORSHIP | THE MILL
● Completed a 10-week course mentored by senior/supervising artists from The Mill, NY
● Participated in weekly critiques
● Maintained a process blog
● Collaborated with other students to develop a production pipeline
PRESIDENT | THE SCAD DRUMLINE
● Organize and plan performances for official school events
● Manage schedule, email, auditions
● Choreographs and scores shows
STUDENT AMBASSADOR | SCAD ADMISSIONS DEPARTMENT
An extension of the Admissions department within the university. I work with perspective students and their families on official SCAD open houses as well as individual visits to the university.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Additional to the Visual Effects curriculum, I've completed classes and learned skills in drawing, design, sequential art, life drawing, 2D and 3D animation, history of animation, and various art histories.
My program knowledge includes: Adobe Suite, Autodesk Maya, MARI, Nuke, Zbrush, Substance Painter, headus UV Layout, Houdini. Rendering engines include Arnold, RenderMan, Mantra. Able to operate Windows, Mac OS, and Linux systems.